Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's not too late!

Hurry, hurry. It isn't too late to order the latest and greatest of Christmas gift traditions which only comes around this time of year: this year's version of the Chia Pet. Order this year's version directly from Hawaii: "The Sleepy Mack Chia Pet." Just add fluids and in a very short time his hair will grow into the beautiful green locks that you see in the picture. And if you hurry we will send an additional Sleepy Mack Chia Pet all for the low, low, price of $19.99 plus shipping and handling.When he arrives remember to occasionally trim his green locks or else you will unfortunately find yourself with the "Grumpy Mack Chia Pet." Hurry!



3 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

Oh, my-you are too funny. I can tell you are missing him. I love that little sleeper, but it's almost up to his elbows, now!

The Luiken Family said...

I will take the "Mack" forget the "Chia"!

Art and Kim said...

I would like to order the Chia baby please. I miss baby boys in our house. Thank you. Kim