The Mackster had a busy day today. It started out with Tutu putting Mack on the mantel to see if he would make a good decoration. He wasn't so sure he liked the idea.
Then Daddy and Mommy had to watch the NDSU Bison play Kansas on their computer. Even Mack had to check the out the game. The Bison did well but fell short of the taller Kansas team.
Then we went with Mack to the commissary. Here he is checking to see if there are any ND Reds.
Of course we got a lot of attention from the ladies (well, Mack did). They liked his hat and "Chipmunk Cheeks." We had a great day... and oh, I forgot. I killed a snake in the yard. A small one but pretty ornery. Guess Marilyn is done helping in the yard.
Then Daddy and Mommy had to watch the NDSU Bison play Kansas on their computer. Even Mack had to check the out the game. The Bison did well but fell short of the taller Kansas team.
Then we went with Mack to the commissary. Here he is checking to see if there are any ND Reds.
Of course we got a lot of attention from the ladies (well, Mack did). They liked his hat and "Chipmunk Cheeks." We had a great day... and oh, I forgot. I killed a snake in the yard. A small one but pretty ornery. Guess Marilyn is done helping in the yard. 
No comments:
Post a Comment