Mack got a package in the mail today from Grandpa Slanger... his own tools! He was pretty excited to play with them all. Fortunately they are all plastic and one cannot do too much damage with a plastic hammer.
It is so much fun to see the expression of Mack as he talks with his Daddy on the computer. Here he is waving at him.
A couple of days ago a hawk was carrying a squirrel as he flew by the house. Today he stopped for a friendly visit. I don't have my bird books... but he is a pretty common one I think.
It is so much fun to see the expression of Mack as he talks with his Daddy on the computer. Here he is waving at him.
A couple of days ago a hawk was carrying a squirrel as he flew by the house. Today he stopped for a friendly visit. I don't have my bird books... but he is a pretty common one I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment