Thursday, April 8, 2010

A few happenings....

On a recent walk I took this blooming tree...and this Wisteria which acts like a vine and can climb up 30-40 feet giving the tree a look of blooms from bottom to top. Sort of looks like Lilacs from a distance.
Here is a Hawaiian Local Boy giving us his winning smile.
Any of you "birders" know how difficult it is to get a picture of a Brown Thrush. This pair landed in the front yard...
and made a b-line for the house. It was hard getting a focus cuz they were always moving.
They came right under the window and I got this one before they moved on.
You have to have good eyes to catch a glimpse of this first time visitor. I put the feeder out one noon and by two-thirty he was there. Amazing how they see these things and come to get a drink of sugar water.
Now here is a sad picture for us PC lovers. Tutu is introducing Mack to the I Pod.
Notice he seems to be taking to it....
And now he is hooked. This is how the addiction begins... tsk... tsk.

No comments: