Sometimes being a Big Brother is a bit overwhelming. There are so many changes and responsibilities....
Like keeping track of E's Bear and not getting it mixed up with my "Uncle Jim Bear."
Then I have to practice my counting skills on E's buttons.
There are relatives that come to see E and packages that arrive... for... E!
I have to share the couch with Daddy and "someone else."
I still have all my toys and sometimes have to get into my toy box to find what I am looking for.
And there are other responsibilities like covering E's mouth when she yawns. (During the photo shoot E decides she should up chuck on mommy's shirt.)
And I try to teach her new things like rubbing my head and patting my stomach... at the same time... try it if you think that is easy.
Like keeping track of E's Bear and not getting it mixed up with my "Uncle Jim Bear."
Then I have to practice my counting skills on E's buttons.
There are relatives that come to see E and packages that arrive... for... E!
I have to share the couch with Daddy and "someone else."
I still have all my toys and sometimes have to get into my toy box to find what I am looking for.
And there are other responsibilities like covering E's mouth when she yawns. (During the photo shoot E decides she should up chuck on mommy's shirt.)
And I try to teach her new things like rubbing my head and patting my stomach... at the same time... try it if you think that is easy.



No comments:
Post a Comment