Unfortunately the four adults watching close by heard a scream from a little boy watching farther away... one of them nailed him on the arm, a bee, not an adult... owwweeee! How many bees was it E? Just one was all it took.
Last Sunday Mr. Doug offered to give M his first boat ride. Unlike when I was a kid, today's child comes prepared to avoid any sunburn... I mean any sunburn.
Fortunately we all survived... thank you, Mr. Doug. This is how little boys get interested in things that go fast.
Our nice Hosta plants met the deer... they are earlier than usual and the stinkers have plenty to eat. I guess they are better in the campground than the black bear and three cubs I saw on the way over on the north edge of Itasca Park.
And a few shots of the local predators... and that's all for this summer with the grand kids. Great fun and Lord willing more to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment