| First bites of a first S'more! |
| First ride in the kayak by these two and first of the year. |
| This little sweetie doesn't look at me often when I want to take her picture. I guess she is like her mother. |
| If I call her name enough times, she forgets I have a camera and will look. |
| She isn't happy with me. Can you tell? |
| Sometimes she thinks I am silly. |
| Mr. M is giving me his mad look. |
| But this is more like he looks most of the time. |
| Little Elle Belle wanted to go with the boys... maybe next year. |
| I finally spotted this eagle's perch after many cries from close to the house. |
| Do you think he spotted me? Usually he flies when he sees me, but not this time. |
No comments:
Post a Comment