| Every Grandparent "knows" their grandchildren are exceptional. I have proof. Watch this: "Ellie, how old are you?" You're right! |
![]() |
| Just to be sure.... Yep, right again. |
| And one final time... righto! |
| "OK, let's try another one. What color are your eyes, El Bell? Is that a blue crayon that I see?" |
| "You are right... they are blue!" |
| Ellie, are you more than just a brain? "Yes, just look at my knee! I fall-down-go-boom, just like my Tutu does!" |
| Ellie, do you think your brother is 'green' enough for our day? "Of course he is, he is literally a Tree Hugger!" |
| "Ellie, what color is your tongue? Yep, right again!" |
| Ooops! No, Ellie, SMELL the flower, don't eat the flower! Overall, truly exceptional! A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to the mother of these two children. |

No comments:
Post a Comment