| A Sharp-shinned Hawk, a small bird eater, with a broken wing. I didn't do it? |
| Some kind of Thrush that was passing through and stopped for lunch. |
| Hairy Woodpecker... or is it Harry Woodpecker? |
| House Finch feeding his mate. Something I have never seen before. No, this isn't a young bird. |
| This Cardinal is a recent visitor to our town. |
| It has been so fun to hear them singing regularly in the morning and very occasionally visiting the feeder. They were common in Iowa but not here. |
| He stayed in the tree a long time and then only momentarily would venture out to the feeder. |
| The wind was blowing hard today and it ruffled his/her feathers. |
| I guess I don't know if this bird is a him or a her. No matter they are one of the few woodpeckers in which the male and female look alike. Maybe that is why they are declining! |
| And last but not least this White-throated Sparrow was on its way to somewhere beside North Dakota. |
No comments:
Post a Comment