| It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. |
| Nothing like decorating the Christmas tree to get one in the mood of Christmas. |
| Right? |
| "No one knows how to place the decorations better than I do." |
| This is how it looked when it was all done. |
| And of course just one tree isn't enough anymore. |
![]() |
| Whew it was tough getting those decorations all the way up this tree. Next year we will get a smaller tree. |
| I need to take a break and have a seat under an umbrella. Get my ice tea, please. |
| Don't forget the poinsettias in the entry way. |
| And get the wreaths straight above the tree outside in the back yard. |
| What did you say, Dear? I'm dreaming? Must be because Christmas doesn't look like this where we come from! |

No comments:
Post a Comment