| Our trip to Iowa in August coincided with the Iowa State Fair. Norm and Jan are addicted and took us along for a day. |
![]() |
| I wonder what memories this old guy was having... |
![]() |
| On the other hand, this old guy couldn't afford this one... only $550,000... a deal at the fair. |
| How many pies would this beast make? |
![]() |
| The fair still has the blue ribbons for best veggies etc. |
![]() |
| Lunch time at the Iowa Pork Producers tent. I could have had a chop on a stick but got a pulled pork sandwich instead. |
![]() |
| Is this multi-tasking or distracted pig roasting? |
| A couple of old bulls... |
![]() |
| Doesn't every office need a bin like this? |
![]() |
| The big bull and what I have been called from time to time over the years... |
| The "big bore." |
| The horse show was a favorite... not because I like horses but because the room was air conditioned. |
| Navy precision team from the Great Lakes Base. |
| This little piggy went to market... and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home. Thanks Norm and Jan for a fun couple of days! |







No comments:
Post a Comment