Saturday, November 5, 2016

Last of the Birthdays of October

R reached official middle age the last day of October.  Birthdays are a big deal in the family and Daddy's is no less.
I couldn't pass posting this expression of his reaction to his mother-in-law's card to him.  I'll let you decide what he is thinking.
Birthday Boy shares the day with Halloween.  I guess as a kid he felt all the activities of Halloween were because it was his birthday.  The kids went to a church carnival instead of going Trick or Treating.
Our little gymnast seems practicing her tuck. 
The carnival gave the kids the opportunity to dress up in their costumes.  Do you recognize that nose? 
Spider man was joined by Elsa on the way to the Halloween Carnival.  Papa and Tutu stayed home and handed out candy to the neighborhood kids.  Bright and early the next morning we headed north after a great time with the Texans celebrating their October birthdays.

No comments: