Since our original plan of having a new pastor overlap with me abit did not seem to work out, I have felt it important to allow the church to have some distance between my departure and their new pastor. So we have spent more time away from GF than there. We certainly miss our church family but a new candidate is coming in August and the Lord will continue His work. Yesterday we returned to TT and explored the river that connects our lake with Island Lake. It isn't very long but was fun navigating the kayak in the shallow water and under bridges.
This Blue Heron stood motionless just before our presence caused him to fly away on a dock in Island Lake just north of Eagle Lake.
And the Ladyslippers were just about done blooming but I got this shot after the rain the night before. Click on it to get its full beauty.
I had mentioned that I hadn't seen many eagles yet. Well, this morning one dropped in for a visit on the tall evergreen in front of our camper. As stealthy as I tried to be, I could only manage one shot before he showed me his tail feathers.
This Blue Heron stood motionless just before our presence caused him to fly away on a dock in Island Lake just north of Eagle Lake.
And the Ladyslippers were just about done blooming but I got this shot after the rain the night before. Click on it to get its full beauty.
I had mentioned that I hadn't seen many eagles yet. Well, this morning one dropped in for a visit on the tall evergreen in front of our camper. As stealthy as I tried to be, I could only manage one shot before he showed me his tail feathers.

1 comment:
Good Grief, Vic - you captured even the dew drops on the "Lady Slippers"! Even I must admit they are beautiful and I enjoyed looking at them close up! :-)
Janee
Post a Comment