Thursday, October 30, 2008

Howdy from Mack

Mack here. Grandpa said he went to the beach this morning to watch the sun come up but the sunrise wasn't what he had hoped for.He did see some interesting creatures God made for us to enjoy on his walk though. This guy is peering into the water looking for his breakfast. Fish for breakfast doesn't sound good to me.

This cattle egret looks too pretty to have been hanging out with cows but nobody apparently told him that there aren't any cows around here.

Here I am in my new swing with some silly little mobile hanging over my head. Kind of silly compared to what Grandpa saw this morning.

But I just play along with them and swing back and forth and make them think I like it.... kinda funny, I think, don't you?

It does kinda make me sssllleeeeeeppp......





No comments: