Mack here again. This is how Grandpa and Grandma found me when they arrived from their cottage early this morning. I was catching a few zzz's after my breakfast cuz Mom had a busy day planned for me.
Mom wanted me to meet the ladies at Castle Medical Center where she has volunteered before I was born. I got dressed in my pumpkin outfit and was passed around to several of ladies in the wellness center.
Then Grandpa spotted this stained glass window in the chapel that looked like the Garden of Eden so here I am posing as the pumpkin in the Garden of Eden.
We went to the Marine base for groceries and then I took a nap while Grandpa went to Lanikai beach.
The pretty girl wasn't what he wanted to get in the picture, but the shadow of the palm tree. Honest, that is what he said.
He couldn't resist this plumeria in bloom... a beautiful red color instead of the usual white.
After supper where we celebrated my Dad's birthday, I got dressed again for a family picture. That's me in the silly pumpkin suit. I was getting tired of it by now.
Mom wanted me to meet the ladies at Castle Medical Center where she has volunteered before I was born. I got dressed in my pumpkin outfit and was passed around to several of ladies in the wellness center.
Then Grandpa spotted this stained glass window in the chapel that looked like the Garden of Eden so here I am posing as the pumpkin in the Garden of Eden.
We went to the Marine base for groceries and then I took a nap while Grandpa went to Lanikai beach.
The pretty girl wasn't what he wanted to get in the picture, but the shadow of the palm tree. Honest, that is what he said.
He couldn't resist this plumeria in bloom... a beautiful red color instead of the usual white.
After supper where we celebrated my Dad's birthday, I got dressed again for a family picture. That's me in the silly pumpkin suit. I was getting tired of it by now.




1 comment:
Vic
We love reading your blog. A great "pumpkin" story!
Norm
Post a Comment