
Mr. Mack was waiting for us this morning. I think he looks good in his red onesie. Rob had to work today so Carrie and I planned a "little hike." Ya right. It started out slippery and got steeper as we went up.

This is part way up looking toward Kailua. The tall building in the distance is next door to where the kids live. To the right is Kailua beach about a 20 minute walk.

Here Carrie is sporting her Trinity Western shirt while I am trying to catch my breath.

I am trying to talk my rubber legs to keep going. Carrie said my problem is that I'm a "flatlander." I didn't feel too bad about not making it all the way to the top since a yellow lab had to be carried up part way by his owner whom I heard say to the dog as they walked past me:"Let's not tell the other dogs about this, ok?"

This sign at the beginning of the hike should have been a clue. It warned owners to keep their dogs in sight as some have disappeared on the hike. On our way up and down the hike there were those running up and down the trail... show offs. Carrie assured me that she still loved me even if I didn't make it up to the top and I survived.
No comments:
Post a Comment