Thursday, January 22, 2009

God loves color...

Hawaii is such a beautiful place and full of color.These mountains were once volcanic ash but are lush with green trees and shrubs.
Even the sky seems more blue...
This flight formation faces the canal where the navy ships come and go out of Pearl Harbor.
Speaking of color, these plumeria are some of my favorite flowers and I found a tree in bloom, unlike most which seem to be dormant.
And speaking of color, these fish are as colorful as the rainbow. I wish I knew what they were.
This yellow Tang really showed up in the water.
Another one of the colorful "rainbow fish."
And still one more of both of them.
The plumeria has a beautiful palm in the background.
And finally God throws in a splash of red. He must love to see the colors He has made especially over here in Hawaii.

No comments: