| The yellow Ladyslippers are in fine form in Itasca State Park though their cousins, the Pink Ladyslippers, Minnesota's State Flower, are waiting till last to put on their show. |
| Robins are numerous and this one is way down the hill by Eagle Lake checking out the grass I have recently weed-whacked looking for juicy morsels. |
| Speaking of robins... what gives with this guy/gal? I think there are times when we all feel different from other people, but can you imagine how this bird must feel? |
| He is apparently an Albino Robin, quite rare I hear, but very attractive in his own right. |
| Other than looking a little different, well, ok, looking quite a bit different, he seems to have no loss in robin skills like finding this fat worm to down. |
| I guess that other than looking different from his kind, he pretty well has accepted his fate and made the best of his differences and others don't seem to mind. |
| Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegone, where all the women are strong, and all the men are good-looking, and all the robins aren't red-breasted. |
No comments:
Post a Comment