| Some people collect stamps, some coins, and a few very wealthy people collect cars... old cars and very expensive ones. |
| We happened upon some of the cars up for auction at this week's Barrett-Jackson car auction in Scottsdale. |
| The Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction has been going since 1971 and provides products and services to collectors and automotive enthusiasts. |
Here are some of the most interesting statistics from the week-long event of last year:
|
| According to the internet the most expensive car ever sold was a 1966 Shelby Cobra which sold for $5.5 million. Aw shucks, I traded my 1967 Mustang in on a Pontiac years ago. |
| Can't you see yourself driving down the lane for dinner to Downton Abbey in one of these? |
|
| I don't know about you but I like the way the old cars looked better than the new ones. |
| Cars had class and they didn't all look alike. |
No comments:
Post a Comment