Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Da Boids

Since our time in Arizona is nearly over, I thought I would post some favorite bird pictures.  I know, I know... I should forget the birds and take pictures of people.  But I like the birds.  So to make it interesting for those who don't, I have added captions for each.  Like this first one.
"Pick it up a little you are falling behind."
"Do you think that this is my best side?"  Or
"There he is again with the camera, don't look at him."
"I've told you a million times; don't stare!"
"I've worn my camouflage coat. You can't see me, can you?" 
"Really Dear, I like your hair."
"Do you think I'm over dressed in my tuxedo?"
"Since I had that last adjustment I can turn my head this far back."
"That's nothin', since I had my last adjustment, I can't find my head." 
"Yes, Dear, that bonnet will be perfect for Easter."
"The Blue Angels don't have anything on us."
"Betcha can't land on that tiny branch; betcha can't."
"What do ya mean, my beak looks big?"
"Would you just look at the camera, pa-leese!"
"No, the camera is over here, not back there." 
"That's better, but try to smile with your lips closed next time."

No comments: