Saturday, January 10, 2015

Here and there in Scottsdale

Here are a few "out and about" shots from Scottsdale.  There are different cars here than I see in ND.  Like this Rolls Royce, for example.
Or this Maserati. 
This Spire at the corner of Scottsdale and Frank Lloyd Wright was designed by Wright to be placed on the Capital Grounds but the legislature didn't want it so the city of Scottsdale built it. 
I like these guys.  So beautiful and all dressed up. 
This Fly Catcher took a breather from catching flies.  He is in his non-fly catching mode. 
Another variety of Fly Catcher doing the same.  Catching flies after all is hard work.  Ever tried it? 
No caption needed. 



Waltzing Matilda.
We attracted attention from some Grackles when we ate lunch outside.  I threw a french fry in the air, and one snatched it out of the air before it hit the ground and brought many of his relatives to visit and share in the feast.  With one french fry left, here is the picture I got when M threw it into the air.  Let me introduce you to them... starting on the ground is "Don't bother me," then just up from him is, "Contortionist," then "Glider," at the top is "I'm too proper for this," and lastly is "Dive Bomber."  Now you know.

No comments: