| We visited a botanical garden on the way to the North Shore. Being used to Oaks, Elms, and Evergreens, this variety of trees and their size is amazing. It was in Wahiawa.... easy for you to say. |
| I cannot get the size perspective without climbing into these giants, but then, who would take the picture? |
![]() |
| Some sort of plant (one that looks like a vine my Mother used to grow in the house only much larger leaves) reaches up toward the light. |
| A rare picture. No, not of the tree. |
| I love the way these two find things to explore even on a sidewalk. Maybe it is their hats that don't allow the mammoth trees to get their attention and move their eyes downward. |
| Mom and Dad rarely keep up the pace with the youngsters who are barely visible running ahead. |
![]() |
| I want this tree in my yard. Of course I would have to move from ND. The "Grands" knew that I like this tree and had it spotted for me. |
| Maybe this explains my arthritic knee. Hmmm. |


No comments:
Post a Comment