| All good things come to an end and so my Hawaiian time with my favorite grandkids has come to a close. I left for home with a 10 pm flight so we had tome for a dinner at a favorite restaurant. |
| This group welcomes the gobs of tourists who were arriving for a dinner cruise on the ship behind them. |
| Most of the tourists arrived in big buses and soon were on ship. |
| Dinner was near the water and the kids had to do their coloring first of course. |
| The sun was bright but we enjoyed it knowing we probably won't be back this way any time soon. It snowed in North Dakota the day after I arrived at home. |
| The sunset was very nice. |
| And the pizza was good. |
| Did I mention the pizza was good? |
No comments:
Post a Comment