I enjoy taking pictures of wildlife. It is a lot like hunting. You have to be at the right place at the right time and have your gun (camera). Sometimes you get lucky... like this morning as I was sitting at the dock. I heard this gutteral sound of a heron and turned around to see him/her sitting on the top of an evergreen tree right behind me. Usually they spook at the sight of humans but I think he was far enough away not to be scared by me. Click on the pictures to get the full benefit of its beauty.
I judge the quality of a bird shot by whether you can see the eye clearly.
Not only is the eye clear on these but you can even see cobwebs in the tree.
I judge the quality of a bird shot by whether you can see the eye clearly.
Not only is the eye clear on these but you can even see cobwebs in the tree.

No comments:
Post a Comment