Sunday, March 30, 2014

Back Home Again

Thursday night we jumped on our jet for a long overnight trip to ND leaving at 10 pm and arriving home at 4:30pm.  A couple days at home and we noticed how much snow was gone.  Great news.  But then we got a winter storm watch, actually a blizzard watch, for tonite and tomorrow.  Possible snow predicted is 10 plus inches.  Welcome home, indeed!
What fun we had with these two rascals.
Each of them have more energy than the two of us put together, and unfortunately they realize it.
Sometimes they play so nicely together.
Like exploring for the first time a belated Christmas present that arrived while we were there.
So nice to go camping in your own living room.
Ellie is all girl.  She like clothes and changes sometimes several times a day.  Here she is all dressed up for a tea with her Mom and Tutu.
On the other hand, Mack likes animals of all kinds.  These fish aren't jumping like it looks but got his attention.
On the other hand, sometimes they act like normal brother and sisters do.
Here they are "posing" for a picture of the two of them as I requested.  Not quite what I had in mind.
In spite of their differences they do genuinely seem to care about each other.  Something we hope will always be the case.
This little hand is waving at Papa from her upstairs bedroom where her mother thinks she is taking a nap.  When I gave her a goodbye hug and told her how much I would miss her, she said: "That's OK, you can come back."  Yes, little one, I hope you are right.

No comments: