Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Walk by the Canal

One of the fun things to do on the base is to walk by the canal that is the entrance to Pearl Harbor.
It is hard to be "crabby" in Hawaii even when it rains, because all I have to do is look at the weather back home.
Our little "dis-plorerer" (or is it "ex-coverer") is resting on the sea wall checking out the beautiful fish on the edge of the coral ridge.  He is the one who spotted the crab and saw the beautiful yellow fish below.
There are always flowers in bloom on the way and back from the canal.
Even the reflections in the water puddles are beautiful in Hawaii.
Swinging is Miss E's favorite thing at the playground.
The "Pride of America" (Norwegian line) is in port for upgrades worth about 30 million.  I guess I shouldn't complain about M's upgrades at home.
These are the fish that Mr. M saw in his "ex-covering" over the sea wall.  I have no idea what they are.
They are hard to see and take a picture of, but they are certainly beautiful in color.  I think God likes colors.

No comments: