| Here are some sites "Oot and aboot" Hawaii (I think I have lived too close the border for too long). A huge floating doppler radar in for repairs. |
| Arizona Memorial from Ford Island. |
| A Banyan Tree... and I thought that the suckers from the Canadian Red Cherry were bad! |
| Yes, it does rain in Paradise. This was our drive home from Church on Sunday. It rained all day. |
| I managed to snap these waterfalls out the window of the car... no, I wasn't driving. |
| Downtown Honolulu with Diamond Head in the background. |
| I love this park next to Ala Moana mall. |
| Hawaii is a favorite destination wedding location. Pictures on the beach are apparently required. |
| A walk on the base sometimes ends up being a "walk and carry." Plumeria blossoms smell so good! |
| Lunch at the Wright Brothers Cafe overlooking the channel into Pearl Harbor. |
| The boys enjoying their walk... |
No comments:
Post a Comment