| The other night the neighbor came over to say a beautiful rainbow was over the lake. By the time I grabbed my camera, the best of it was done, but it still was wonderful. |
| Then on the way home we stopped by a favorite nursery. This time of year the flowers are at their peak. |
| But another couple of months and this Lily will not be the only thing that is white. |
| The Farmers' Almanac is predicting a cold, snowy winter for our part of the world. |
| I would guess that is a pretty safe prediction any year up here. It is hard to believe but the first killing frost usually occurs in the month of September. |
![]() |
| But until that time, I will enjoy the rainbow on the lake and rainbow colors of the summer flowers. |
![]() |
| M planted a Santa Cruz Begonia that has been a particularly showy addition near our Park Model. We will try to remember it's name next Spring, Lord willing, when we are again looking for some color. |
| Friends from GF stopped on Labor Day and we took a drive to Walker. He spied this grumpy guy sitting on a dead tree. |
| They always look like they got up on the wrong side of the bed/nest. I guess I might look like that too if I had to sleep outside in the top of a swaying tree in Minnesota. |


No comments:
Post a Comment