Monday, November 17, 2008

Fond Farewell to the Beautiful Islands of Hawaii

Soon we will be leaving the beautiful islands of Hawaii. Here are a few pictures I took below Diamond Head Crater today so you see why it is hard to leave and go back to cold ND.This cruise ship was passing through the arch at the right time.
Surf was up on the east side of Oahu today.
This fisherman was getting wet when the waves came crashing in at her feet. Rabbit Island is in the distance.
A lonely little sailboat on the big Pacific Ocean.
A surfer heads down the beach in pursuit of the big wave.
Flowers and the ocean... what more could a photographer want?
I never get tired of the color of the Pacific as it nears the shore.
Diamond Head lighthouse sits just below the crater.
It wasn't easy to get close to the lighthouse as the gate was locked.
I would love to have a home with a view like this.
Two of my favorite Hawaiians below Diamond Head after our picnic lunch.
A little surfer invited us to return... and Lord willing we shall! Aloha!!




No comments: