Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Trip to Tripler

Today is Veterans' Day so since there are so many military folks here on the islands and my Daddy is in the Air Force, I want to salute all those who have served our country over the years.
This is Mack again right after an appointment my Mom had at Tripler Army Hospital.
They were anxious to see how much I weighed. And guess what? I gained a pound and nine ounces since the last time I was weighed. I am feeling pretty good about that. Here is the flag at Tripler.
And here is the hospital. It is where I was born. It sits high on the slope of a mountain and it is pretty pink. You can see it from a long way off.
It is a very handsome building even if it is pink.
For those of you who care to look at them, Grandpa snuck some of his other pictures from yesterday in for the rest of the blog. I think I will go back to sleep.






No comments: