Mack here again... come real close and I will tell you what happened to me today. I woke up like usual and Mommie and Tutu said... listen to us, Mack... "we are going to the Ala Moana Mall!"
I wanted to cover my eyes and go back to sleep.
The Ala Moana Mall is a biiiggg mall in downtown Honolulu with several floors and stores that my Grandma likes like Macys, Nordstroms, Sears, and Neiman Markups and some I can't pronounce like Gucci and Prada.
I wasn't real pleased about it because the sun came up and we had a beautiful look at the mountains behind our house. What a shame to go to a mall on a day like this!!!!
I'll have to admit that even the parking lot at the Mall looks pretty. That building which has the crane on it is an expensive condo being built by Donald Trump.
My Grandpa was smart... he left me and headed to the beach across the street.
He saw big waves with turtles swimming in them and ...
diamond head crater and ...
downtown Honolulu and...
a lot of pretty neat scenery (especially nice since Grandpa heard the weather in ND is rotten).
He even saw a man standing on a surf board and paddling... how does he do that?
Grandpa likes the marina with the big yachts. Reminds him of his kayak.
He even saw a man painting the marina...
I think he is doing a good job!
Grandpa saw a couple of surfer types...
and a few fishermen.
While he was standing near the water he even saw some fish swimming. Can you see them?
A man by the water said this pretty one was an angel fish and the others look like tiger fish to me but what do I know?
One fish was real long with a small head... looks scary to me. (If you click on the picture and make it bigger you will notice that he has markings on the back of him that look like eyes just like the front of him. Gramps says its cuz he is like a lot of people, he doesn't know if he is coming or going)
I wanted to cover my eyes and go back to sleep.
The Ala Moana Mall is a biiiggg mall in downtown Honolulu with several floors and stores that my Grandma likes like Macys, Nordstroms, Sears, and Neiman Markups and some I can't pronounce like Gucci and Prada.
I wasn't real pleased about it because the sun came up and we had a beautiful look at the mountains behind our house. What a shame to go to a mall on a day like this!!!!
I'll have to admit that even the parking lot at the Mall looks pretty. That building which has the crane on it is an expensive condo being built by Donald Trump.
My Grandpa was smart... he left me and headed to the beach across the street.
He saw big waves with turtles swimming in them and ...
diamond head crater and ...
downtown Honolulu and...
a lot of pretty neat scenery (especially nice since Grandpa heard the weather in ND is rotten).
He even saw a man standing on a surf board and paddling... how does he do that?
Grandpa likes the marina with the big yachts. Reminds him of his kayak.
He even saw a man painting the marina...
I think he is doing a good job!
Grandpa saw a couple of surfer types...
and a few fishermen.
While he was standing near the water he even saw some fish swimming. Can you see them?
A man by the water said this pretty one was an angel fish and the others look like tiger fish to me but what do I know?
One fish was real long with a small head... looks scary to me. (If you click on the picture and make it bigger you will notice that he has markings on the back of him that look like eyes just like the front of him. Gramps says its cuz he is like a lot of people, he doesn't know if he is coming or going)




1 comment:
We took Peter shopping for six hours when he was a week old. I think it may have scarred him because it has taken him 22 years to enjoy shopping again.
Love your blog! Kim
Post a Comment